All high school and university students both boys and girls are encouraged to participate in this event and win exciting prizes. You can participate in one of the following ways:
The conference will feature selected top-quality presentations by the students. If you would like to speak at the conference, submit an abstract.
You can choose any topic from the Seerah. Here are some suggested themes for submitting abstract.
- Giving Dawah as a minority
- Treaties and Agreements
- How promoting the Seerah can bring goodness to societies
- Leadership lessons from the Seerah
- Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) as a businessman
- Applying Prophet Muhammed’s (PBUH) Seerah overcome present day global challenges
The exhibition will showcase a diverse range of creative works from talented students and audible. Featuring posters, paintings, sculptures, photographs, and multimedia pieces, the exhibition will highlight the unique perspectives of the Seerah and the life of the Prophet (PBUH). If you would like to showcase the Seerah events through posters, models, or arts, submit your poster.
We are looking for volunteers, if you are interested, please register. All volunteers will receive recognition certificates.